Our skilled rosary makers would be happy to repair your precious rosary. This usually means rebuilding the chain links that make up the complete rosary (or restringing it if it was made of cord or flexwire).
To have us do this, please send it in a padded envelope or box to:
The Rosary Shop
805 NW Alder Street
McMinnville, OR 97128
Please include a letter with the following information:
- Your name, phone number, e-mail address and return mailing address
- Payment or credit card information
- Thorough description of what you would like done in terms of repair or replacement of any parts
- Details as to how the original damage happened (we may be able to reconstruct it in such a way as to prevent similar damage in the future, but only if we know how it became damaged in the first place)
- Original place and approximate date of purchase (if it was purchased from us, it may be covered under warranty).
It is difficult for us to give an exact quote for the likely cost until we have seen the rosary. Assuming your rosary is fairly standard and needs only a complete rebuild or restringing, please include payment for at least $41 ($49 for non-USA/Canada addresses). You are welcome to pay by check, PayPal or credit card (VISA or MasterCard). If it will cost more to complete the repair, we will notify you. We will also refund you if it costs less.
The costs are as follows:
Labor: $29 for most situations (disassembly and reassembly).
Parts: Actual cost of parts used. Often around $5 for inexpensive findings.
Order handling and return shipping via USPS: $7 ($15 for non-USA/Canada addresses)
If you will need any beads replaced, please please please first check our bead inventory to make sure we have an equivalent bead. Otherwise, we may be unable to complete your repair. If you have any questions about this, contact us before sending your rosary.
If you are returning a rosary for repair that we custom made, it might be covered under warranty if the repair is due to an original defect in workmanship or materials. Please follow the above guidelines for the return. If the repair is covered under warranty, you will not be charged for the work, and any payment you send will be returned to you with the repaired rosary.